The Green Tree Facial
Pamper your skin with this customized facial. Includes a skin analysis, thorough cleansing, exfoliation, steam, light extractions, specialized mask, and a facial massage.
Specialty facials designed with luxurious products for serious results. Includes everything from our Essential Facial, with the addition of high end peels, serums, deep pore cleansing, and extra extractions as needed.
o Age Defying (Deep Anti-Wrinkle) Treatment
o Clarifying (Detox and Refine) Treatment
o Hydrating (Moisture Surge) Treatment
o Brightening (Combat Hyperpigmentation) Treatment
o Redness Remedy (Soothing) Treatment
A skin-freshening technique designed to repair facial skin, which is often damaged from the sun and the effects of aging. Our state of the art device sprays tiny crystals across the face, mixing gentle abrasion with suction to remove the dead, outer layer of skin. Includes everything our Essential Facial offers.
A customized skin-clearing facial customized for those with acne or acne-prone skin. Includes skin analysis, deep pore cleansing, medicated masque, and extractions.
Help restore your skin’s youthful appearance with our Photo Rejuvenation. Photo-aged skin, age spots, benign brown pigments, and redness caused by broken capillaries are improved with this treatment. Photo Rejuvenation is quick and non-invasive.
Collagen Induction Therapy - Microneedling
Collagen Induction Therapy (microneedling) stimulates new collagen production in the skin, improving skin quality, thickness, luminosity, firmness, and textrure.This facial includes a cleanse, prep, customized treatment, serum, needling, oxygen therapy, and hydration.
Introductory Offer $185, Regularly $300
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.Includes: cleanse, prep, dermaplaning, customized peel, serum, and moisturizer.
*Dermaplaning and CIT can be done together for $245
Oxygen Infusion Treatment
Leave your skin glowing with our signature oxygen treatment. This facial pumps the skin full of vitamins and anti-oxidants to improve the overall tone and texture. Includes everything that our Essential Facial offers. Leave your skin glowing!
Prepare your back for anything you would like to wear. We offer a specialized treatment to purify, deeply cleanse, and heal this hard to reach area of the body. The Back Facial improves clarity and skin tone, leaving skin refreshed.
Express Green Tree Facial
As an introduction to facials and skincare, you receive a consultation, cleanse, exfoliation, and a mask. This facial is designed for people with limited time or for those with an interest in the correct procedures for skin care.
Hydrate and balance young skin with this soothing treatment. The Teen Facial is a specialized treatment for young skin in desperate need of balance due to breakouts. It cleanses, balances, restores, and educates young adults on the importance of skin care. For ages 12-18.
Anti-Oxidant Eye Treatment ($20)
Diamond Eye Microdermabrasion ($20)
Glycolic Peel ($20)
Lip Treatment ($20)
Hand or Foot Treatment (massage + scrub) ($35)
Oxygen Infusion ($25)
Brow or Lip Wax ($20)
- If you aren't sure which facial to pick, ask your front desk coordinator to book either an essential or advanced facial (depending on the level you desire). Your esthetician will customize the facial depending on your needs.
- Men - if you shave daily, avoid shaving the morning of your appointment. Instead, shave the night before to avoid irritation.
- Feel free to leave your makeup on. Your esthetician will remove it during the facial.
- A facial is your escape from the chaos -- feel free to communicate with your esthetician in order to make it a better experience. If you're curious, ask questions about the procedures, or what different products are used for.
- Depending on what type of facial you have, you might experience a bit of redness or irritation immediately after, though it is generally not long-lasting. If possible, enjoy the rest of your day makeup free for the best results.
- If you enjoyed your facial, book another one! Over time, facials can help to keep your skin clean and healthy. If you're ready to become a regular, space your appointments anywhere from two weeks to a month (or more) apart.
- For more information on the 11 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Facials, visit Well-Being Secrets. http://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-facials/