Fast, Safe & Natural. .You will experience an immediate natural looking tan that will continue to develop over the next 6 to 12 hours. The unique combination of natural bronzers produce truly remarkable tanning results. The product contains NO alcohol, oils, perfumes, or harmful chemicals. There is NO odor, no streaking and no staining! (No one has to know that you didn't go on vacation).
- There are several ways to prepare for and enhance spray tanning sessions. It is recommended that you have any facial or body waxing done prior to your spray tan. DO NOT get waxed after your spray tan and before your initial shower. Please exfoliate with a non-oil based, gritty scrub or exfoliant prior to your tan. You want to remove all dead skin so your tan looks as even as possible. It is recommended that you limit the amount you shave after your spray tan, as shaving is a form of exfoliation. However, shaving after your initial shower is okay.
- Eyelash extensions are okay to have on and do not effect your spray tan. However because of the way eyelash extensions are applied, it is recommended that they be applied before your spray tan appointment. They can be applied the same day, as long as it is before your spray tan! This is because of the gel pads/tape that is used in the application process.
- For the best results, please do not have any lotion, makeup, sunscreen or oil on your skin at the time of your appointment - even if it has been applied earlier in the day.
- The bronzer may get on the inside of your clothes or on your sheets. It should not stain, however we cannot guarantee this. Dark colored clothing is recommended and wearing long sleeves and long pants to bed can prevent the bronzer from coming off on your sheets
- No sweating, swimming, getting wet or exercising until your first shower after your spray tan. Doing so may cause streaks.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! It will keep your spray tan looking beautiful and bronzed longer. We do not recommend using any soaps or lotions with fragrances.