Get the perfect, natural glow with our bronzing treatment. Our spray tan dries rapidly, making the treatment as comfortable as possible. Please come in loose, dark clothing and do not shower with any products at least two hours before your appointment.
Essence Body Polish
An effective exfoliating treatment using sea salts and essential oils to eliminate dead, dry skin cells and make the skin appear younger & brighter by speeding up the bodyʼs natural sloughing process. The Essence Body Polish uses all natural scrubs from Eminence, which change seasonally as the organic ingredients become available.
Ionic Foot Detox
Remove the toxins from your body using our Ionic Foot Detox. Our device pulls toxins from the feet and leaves you refreshed and more relaxed.
The LypoSlim wrap is a mummy style body wrap that cleanses toxins and reduces inches. The LypoSlim solution is made from a mixture of natural herbs and Aloe Vera. These facilitate the release of toxins from fat cells into the lymphatic system by penetrating the protein wall around the fat cell and dispersing toxins. The toxins are flushed out of your system as you drink water over the next 3 days. This transfer of toxins causes a measurable size reduction in the fat cell.
Size loss first comes from new fat. Aloe works to soften older fat cells and cellulite. Cellulite can take 4-5 wraps to soften. Low areas of cellulite, such as back and arms, will reduce in size more quickly. The skin tightens as inches are lost.
In a series of 12 wraps, one can see a noticeable difference. Wraps are recommended to be taken 4-5 days apart. If wraps are taken more than 7 days apart, fat cells will start hardening again.
Body Treatment Tips:
- There are several ways to prepare for and enhance spray tanning sessions. It is recommended that you have any facial or body waxing done prior to your spray tan. DO NOT get waxed after your spray tan and before your initial shower. Please exfoliate with a non-oil based, gritty scrub or exfoliant prior to your tan. You want to remove all dead skin so your tan looks as even as possible. It is recommended that you limit the amount you shave after your spray tan, as shaving is a form of exfoliation. However, shaving after your initial shower is okay.
- Eyelash extensions are okay to have on and do not effect your spray tan. However because of the way eyelash extensions are applied, it is recommended that they be applied before your spray tan appointment. They can be applied the same day, as long as it is before your spray tan! This is because of the gel pads/tape that is used in the application process.
- For the best results, please do not have any lotion, makeup, sunscreen or oil on your skin at the time of your appointment - even if it has been applied earlier in the day.
- The bronzer may get on the inside of your clothes or on your sheets. It should not stain, however we cannot guarantee this. Dark colored clothing is recommended and wearing long sleeves and long pants to bed can prevent the bronzer from coming off on your sheets
- No sweating, swimming, getting wet or exercising until your first shower after your spray tan. Doing so may cause streaks.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! It will keep your spray tan looking beautiful and bronzed longer. We do not recommend using any soaps or lotions with fragrances.