Hot stone massage therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. The hot stones are never rough. They are always flat and smooth and are about the size of a large egg, flattened.
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and stress
- Increases flexibility in joints
- Expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body
- Aids in easier mobility and movement
- The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles so the therapist can work more deeply, more quickly.
Remember: Be sure to speak up if the stones are too warm or the pressure too intense. And you can always ask them to stop using the stones if you don't like how it feels.