- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion. Lower back pain can come from a variety of sources. Whether you're picking up your young children or bringing groceries to the house, tension arrises. By taking care of yourself first you allow yourself to give more time to the things you love.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays. Just book a prenatal massage and let your massage therapist know what results you would like to achieve.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system. Our massage therapist, Leslie, can also do a specialty lymphatic massage.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
What should I wear to my spray tanning appointment?
Please come in loose, dark clothing. Tight sports bras, shoes, or jeans can irritate the color and cause unevenness. Do not shower with any products at least two hours before your appointment. Shave and scrub ALL color off from previous spray tans or sunless tanners for best results.
How do I make it last?
Don't sweat or get wet for 8 hours and try not to touch your skin with your fingertips during that time. Avoid spray sunscreens because they’ll strip the color completely. Take cool, quick showers during the week.
When you are ready for a fresh tan, spot exfoliate as needed until the tan is completely gone. Then you’re ready for the next!
What products can I use to make it last even longer?
We suggest using Yon-Ka Bonne Mine. It is light and quickly absorbed. Bonne Mine is a tinted self-tanning cream which imbues the skin with a lovely golden hue and provides gradual, even tanning.
We also suggest using this tip for a golden glow on the go: use the Eminence Sun Defense Minerals with SPF30 and set it with any other their hydrating mists.